Saturday, November 14, 2015

Some Harz tidbits

                    HEXENTANZPLATZ IM HARZ

I have always wondered what those old German country folk were up to, if you ask me they got into the ergot(bad rye).......
                                            Osterode, I have family there.................
I have some really good video flying over the Brocken with my cousin, no not on her broom, its a him and we were in a plane.....
                                               ......und sie kamm in mein traum......
....everyone start your brooms.....
hexentanzplatz am TuefelsSchloss
....thank you....
and now the statues at the Hexentanzplatz....
....aye carumba......
....what kind of dance is this ?
OMG that is a witch!

I am from central Germany and this is not uncommon, superstition and folklore led people to do and believe some very strange things.

No comments:

Post a Comment