Saturday, March 25, 2017

The New Nazis

    It is funny explaining how I think and feel about the world I live in. When I was young I was overly tolerant, it had a lot to do with my upbringing. As I grew up I realized much of what I had been taught was done to make sure I err on the side of good, safety. I have found out on my own that the world is far from being a safe place, that does not mean I bow to fear. There is no reason to fear when you belong to the Father and if you have accepted his Son as your Savior in the end you will be fine. 


   Explaining to others that I am an “independent” voter immediately brings them to the conclusion that I am somehow hiding my “true affiliation” to one or another political parties or philosophies. I am always clear that I do not have tolerance for politicians, regardless of their party. I vote based on the facts in front of me, not some imaginary philosophical psycho-babble run together to make me believe that any politician is going to change things profoundly. 

   I also vote based on history, yes history. The very subject humans seem to fail in, usually in spectacular fashion. The old expression ”those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it” is so, so true. 

   The history I have studied tells me islam has been an imperialistic, subjugating, sexist , racist, murdering, marauding society based on the ideology created by at best a very selfish human being. Yes they have a deity that they worship. Had hitler decided to name Woden his national god and told everyone Woden gave him directions on what to do, when to do it how to do it etc. hitler would have been a prophet as well. He would have created a “religion” just like muhammed did. So why is anyone in the West desiring to help this evil hoard? Why do idiots rule nations? How can anyone, based on known history, willingly want to invite this evil into their land?
  It is because the “left” hates God and His believers as much, if not more than, muslims do. The left believes they can tame the beast, islam, and mesh the two hatreds together, stupid heaped upon stupid.The enemy of my enemy.....


   Yes the world has become a smaller place, peoples don’t change over night and as well fed as a man-eating shark is I am still not going to jump into and share a pool with it. The left will however, in order to prove that they are more tolerant than Believers, will allow their own death and the deaths of everyone else. The point behind suicide is?  And to be clear, The Father does not necessarily teach tolerance, the book of Joshua proves his intolerance of human blood sacrifice.
   More simple history that should concern everyone. How on Earth did the democrat party become the party of minorities when its members were the first and most prominent persecutors and slave owners of......The democrat party created Jim Crowe laws, the democrat party started the KKK, the democrat party fought for slavery, segregation and disenfranchisement. Abraham Lincoln was a republican for crying out loud. 


  People forget history so guess where we are headed. Maybe some are “nostalgic” for the “good ole’ days” but I can assure you it won’t be so quaint. When the progressive new nazis take over those who don’t adhere to their evil will get to live out a new Holocaust. If you believe in God the progressive new nazis will have you in their cross hairs. The liberal new nazis will make the first Holocaust look like walk in the park.
   Here is a good one. The constant drone of Free Palestine from the Israeli occupation. The truth is Arabs claiming to be Philistines are occupying Israel and Israeli territory. Now that is a spin. Truth is inconvenient for the left, just as it was for hitler, just as it is for islam.


  I am not particularly against liberals or liberal ideals, socially I am quite liberal. Do as you please and don’t be a bad neighbor, don’t be a nuisance, don’t attempt to impose yourself on others, worship as you please as long as it does not involve or encourage, allow and excuse violence and evil. Alas it will never be. Human nature and the human condition dictate. Pride, greed, avarice, sloth, ignorance, self righteousness with no introspection are all the things people seem to be focused on. Selfish and insecure. So the left and islam will eventually succeed in destroying freedom. It is inevitable. They are winning in Europe now, they are here on US soil.
  Am I surprised the world is headed this way. Nope, fully expecting whats coming. What is painful is seeing people buy into politics to the degree that they don't see what is being done to them. The people fully trust the wrong people, the media, the clergy and politicians. Once the entire population buys into the new ideology, that ideology will change into something different. It will look a lot like nazi Germany with better technology, weapons and control. Extermination will be very efficient. The people who will be leading society will make deviants look normal and be accepting of all and every evil. If you even flinch at their ideas and ideals you will be eliminated, it will be a police state led by the new nazis.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment