Thursday, September 22, 2016

It Is The Law, Sorry Buraq, Hildog

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-66/pdf/STATUTE-66-Pg163.pdf


On June 27, 1952 our government passed a law, a law that is still on the books today. This law would exclude every muslim from this country if it were applied to our immigration, as it is supposed to be. This law was passed, I suspect by what I read, to protect not only the nation, but the economy so we have jobs for everyone here and we don't take on a bunch of perennial welfare recipients. The law was passed so the people here could fully enjoy the pursuit of happiness. Our president and the wannabe first female president either don't know the law or they just don't care, I suspect the latter. I hope you like legalese, it may take you a while to get through, scroll down to Chapter 2 Section 212, I believe it is page 187 where it starts.

Li mortacci tua, ma che cazzo stai facendo!?"



No comments:

Post a Comment