Friday, April 22, 2016

Inexplicable Observations

   So I grew up kind of a city boy because both of my parents wanted to establish their family roots in a community, as I did later with my own children. Truly most of my family, particularly the older set, were rural farmers and country folk. I have over the past five years returned to my family roots, country life. I enjoy it. I bbq, I enjoy my creek, I enjoy working on my property, keeping it nice looking and safe, I enjoy the peace and quiet, I enjoy natures soundtrack, fresh air, outdoor showers, snoozing on my lawn furniture, shooting my guns, eventually I will have some livestock etc.
    At the end of the day I have, over the past 3 years, been in the habit of sitting outside with my outdoor fireplace ablaze looking at the sky, admiring the stars. I have seen some very odd things. I have seen satellites and know what they look like, since being a child I have been an airplane fan, so I know what aircraft look like, even at night. I have seen meteor showers, comets, meteorites and the space shuttle pass over California on its way to Florida. I am not prone to hallucinations or panic, even when I see some things I have to remind myself that I am not privy to military secrets. However, having said that, there are too many different things that I see that don't lend themselves to our military or anything else that I could explain. I am not a UFO buff, I believe there is something going on out there, unidentifiable?  Don't know , but it sure gives pause for thought........
   

No comments:

Post a Comment